Pages

Yari ka I found it, Internet Provider

Toronto,ON
$29 per month
"Tech Support is great, No Downtime"
"None Yet"
"Great ISP at a Great Price"


I called in a few days before Christmas and got my activation date 2 weeks away because of holidays which is understandable. On activation day, I plugged in my TP-LINK 8616 and WRT54GL and configured my username/password and it just works. My speed profile is set correctly except for upload. Everything is fine except a few hiccups here and there which I will be calling about soon. Although I put initial cost as a bad point, it's still better then bell in terms of overall service/monetary value. Because with bell, you have to rent their modem and they do not allow you to buy it and keep it. Think of teksavvy's modem as an investment.

Information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Canada Internet Service Review Discussion Group

InternetCanada@groups.io
Canada 🇨🇦 Internet Service Review

https://groups.io/g/InternetCanada
ask your questions here